Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Song for You

I remember in those early days finding songs that spoke to me. Made me think of him. And even now, I will hear those familiar notes and they will bring me back to that time and place~ those days where it was so raw and I wondered if I'd make it through another day.

But I did.

And when I think of those days and what got me through, I think of those mothers that went before me. The ones that gently told me to breathe in and breathe out. The mothers who took my hand, cried with me and told me I was not alone.

Today I was driving and I heard a song that made me think of those days, those people and those of you who may need it.

Wishing you peace,
L

To view this on YouTube click HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl, I wonder if this one was written for you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching this, I looked out my window to see a beautiful fiery sunset. Amazing is an understatement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommies like you is what helps me get through too. It has been 5 months since Parker passed and it feels like it happened yesterday. Thank You for that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking of you and Parker. Five months after I lost Andrew was when I bought a journal and started writing letters to him in it. I knew he would never read them, but somehow I felt he heard every word... (((hugs)))- L

      Delete

Your thoughts?