Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Blog Feature

Right now I have three blogs set up to Network Blogs because I know that some people who read my blogs don't 'follow' through blogger and this way it publishes directly to my facebook(even when I am not 'on facebook') and notifies all my facebook friends. I have decided to take that feature (the automatic publishing) off of my facebook account because I have so many blogs and it seems they fill up my page so quickly (network blogs will still be there and I love that so many of you 'follow'... if you don't you still can!).
Blogger has a new feature where if you'd like you can enter your email you will get a notification (via email) every time I publish a new blog. No need to check in (for those who don't follow) when there is nothing new~ unless you just feel like checking out my 'older' stuff.
Thanks for reading and commenting and following!
I'm publishing this now and seeing if it works... (I'm following my own blog... I even bought the book!) If interested you'll see the new feature on the top right of this blog.
Hugs-
L

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that feature? I want to use it too. I forgot how I even got my blog to post on fb!! :/

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?